Re: Weenies and tech responsibilities

To: auto-x <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weenies and tech responsibilities
From: Rex Weatherford <rweatherford@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:11:16 -0500

Jamie Sculerati wrote:

> [...]

I would also like clarification on this.  As the new Tech Inspector for the
Atlanta region I have always been told that it is the drivers responsibility to
class his/her car correctly.

Let me know please!

--
Rex Weatherford (Is gonna have to memorize the whole book?)
92 Beretta GTZ 2.3 89,000 miles
#22 GS Atlanta Region SCCA Solo II G-Stock
95 Grand Am GT 3100 V-6 (can't get my wife to let me race it)
http://www.mindspring.com/~rweatherford/rexw/rexhome.html