RE: removeable Rearview

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: removeable Rearview
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:09:59 PST
I beleive Performance advantage in the terms it is stated, Is ment to be
a physical performance advantage, Some drivers can avoid distraction But
that is not considered a performance advantage because it is the driver,
some need, Plain and simple The book does not say I can't It actually
says I can (remove non perm fixed items) correct? (I was reading it last
night before bed)
and it is not perm fastened, If I clean my winshield and my compeditior
does not that is not a performance advantage that is just smart racing,
If the compeditior's winshield is tinted from the factory and mine is
not It might be easier to see cones but not illegal, diffrent cars, Mine
allows removal, It is a non perm item, Period.