RE: Letters to Denver

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Letters to Denver
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:08:03 -0800
> Well, maybe not. Someone could simply have written a letter to Denver
> requesting clarification.

How does that process work, exactly, anyhow?  I sent a letter to Denver Dec.
7th asking for a clarification, and promptly got a little postcard back
saying it was received.  Will I ever hear anything?  Via another little
postcard, or FastTrack, or a phone call, or what?  Should I begin to make
loud screeching noises to attract attention?  I've never done this before
and don't really know the procedure.

KeS

(of course, I haven't gotten this month's SportsCar, either, so maybe I've
just fallen off the face of the earth.)