RE: removeable Rearview

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: removeable Rearview
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:06:14 -0600

        --

        The real sad part here, is that someone, somewhere, at some time,
threw a fit because someone without the OEM mirror beat him.

        Mirrors obviously increase handling.  [Y]es    [N]o
        Mirrors obviously increase performance  [Y]es   [N]o

        So..what gives?

        I can leave the trailer mirrors on from towing the camper (and play
tag-the-corner-worker) though.