Classing Cessna 152

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Classing Cessna 152
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 06:52:24 -0800
Did Cessna produce/sell a thousand of the 152's in the US?? If not it is
not a legal model to compete. European and Canada sales do not count.

I don't think the avionics package should have anything to do with
classing. What would be the difference between the King Silver Crown,
Gold Crown, and a Collins package. I do question if an airplane is
equipped with a HSI instead of CDI's & a DME if it would remain in
stock.  I would think an IFR rated airplane can not remain in stock? Now
if you are using GPS instead of Loran than that definitely should put
you in "AP". But would a STOL kit put you into Mod???

Oh well, not my problem this is an SEB problem.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com