RE: Brake fluid and Mityvac

To: "'Jeff Blankenship'" <jblanken@itds.com>, jhadler@rmi.net
Subject: RE: Brake fluid and Mityvac
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:43:03 -0600
What Ive got in my notes is tha MOTUL 5.1 Synth is dry 585°F, wet 421°F
boiling points, and on top of that they advertise an 'exceptional recovery
time'.

I pay about $10 per pint here in Tulsa, but your mileage may vary.

The addition of SS lines and Motul made a dramatic improvement even on stock
pads on my ESP, FS, and AS cars.