Improving forcast for Sunday

To: autox@autox.team.net, teamsolo@spbted.gtri.gatech.edu
Subject: Improving forcast for Sunday
From: bthatch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:37:43 -0500
The weather forecast for Sunday, February 21 event at Atlanta Motor
Speedway is improving. Now they are saying sunshine with a high about 48
degrees with a chilly low of 29 in the early morning.

AMS can be breezy so bring your ski gear to enjoy the day.

Gates and Registration open at 8:00 am. We're hoping to have the first
car out at 10. The computer isn't dictating the start of our events,
anymore and plan to be first come-first served in this fun event. Once we
get 40 entrants registered, we plan to start running.

Plan to park in the Champions parking lot next to the site. However, Grid
and course will all be on the North Turn Parking Lot (regular site for
the last several years).

We're running a slightly modified version of the NOPI Nationals Course
from last September.

Come and enjoy!!

Ben Thatcher
Atlanta Region Solo II co-chair