ProSolo Appearance - WOW!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: ProSolo Appearance - WOW!
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:56:39 -0500
Well, the car went into the sign shop yesterday to get the new graphics put on
for Ft. Meyers and all I can say is... wow.

We purposely went for a "British Touring Car" look for the Talon, and what we
got would look right at home on the grid at Silverstone. It's almost
intimidating; I'm going to have to start driving much better so I can live up to
the car's looks!

It's amazing what a difference a pro sign guy makes. The whole car works
together, it doesn't look like an explosion in a sticker factory any more.

But the best part is the deal I got: $500.00 CAN to have the whole car done
(that's what, $99.95 US?) AND any repairs and/or changes to the car's graphic
scheme for the rest of the season is FREE. That's right, FREE. If I come back
next week, and decide to change the color of all the graphics, so they have to
strip the entire car and redo it from scratch - FREE! Wow!

The Sign Guy is used to doing stock cars, and I guess the vinyl doesn't last
long on those cars. Something about "love taps". :)

If you're within a couple of hours of Detroit, it's worth the trip over the
border to Signs and More (www.signsandmore.com) to get your car done. I'm not an
investor, just a VERY happy customer.

DG