Re: When's it gonna get warm?

To: eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: When's it gonna get warm?
From: LOTUSRCN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:10:06 EST
In a message dated 2/18/99 10:27:07 AM EST, eric10mm@qni.com writes:

<< I gotta move to where the weather permits racing all year long but there's
 no way I'm gonna live in Florida and there's no way in hell I'd ever live in
 California.  Too much craziness out west there. >>

        Well, as one of the crazy people in CA. I have been to 5 autocrosses
since
the 1st of the year.... and have a two day event at Hollywood Park this week
end... So you can stay in Kansas.. I need all the seat time I can get... But
you are more than welcome to come to San Diego for the National Tour
3/19-20-21/99 at the best autocross site in the country.

Robbie Robinson
SCCA- SDR SOLO II
Committee Chairman