Re: Different slant on women racers

To: Debbie Stohn <dstohn@mediaone.net>, bthatch@juno.com
Subject: Re: Different slant on women racers
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:29:23 -0800 (PST)
Hi Debbie
And a dozen more atta girls from Calif.

As an Old Fartz Ladies class qualifier, I think it's great to see "mature"
women get into this motorsport.

1 thing I've learned last couple of years autoxing is that's it's what's
between our ears in our helmet that determines our ability to compete.

I believe everyone has the right to compete at their own level & degree of
involvement.      Nuf said & that's the trooth....

Judy   happily autoxing in San Diego   {:>}