Revised shock rule

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Revised shock rule
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@Unify.Com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:45:39 -0800
Hi all,

I don't have my rulebook here at work and am trying to find the wording for
the shock absorber tolerance that I think was added semi-recently.  I
thought there was a fastrack or Appendix G item which gave a 1" variance on
shock dimensions (not perch heights, of course.)  I need to understand what
was intended there.

Anyone have that rule handy?

And/Or does anyone know the explicit meaning?

That is, does it mean the overall extended length, body lenght, compressed
link, etc.

Thanks,

Kevin McCormick

P.S. I went to Jerry M's wonderful rules/classification page, but it looks
like it's missing some recent additions.