Feb. '99 Pylon

To: ALL <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Feb. '99 Pylon
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:12:24 -0500
The February 1999 issue of North American Pylon is now in the mail, soon to
be delivered by uniformed officials of the U.S. government to subscribers.

Use of the word "soon" is used advisedly.

Covered this month is the
        -Tidewater Sports Car Club's Wintercross series in Chesapeake, VA.
#2 & #3.
        -Dixie Region in 27 degree weather
        -Florida Region Christmas meet.
        -Super Bowl Sunday in Oakland, CA, pulls 281 entrants, clearing
skies.
        -Interview of Weni and Mark Allen, the GSL and GS National champs
from
          Jacksonville, FL.
        -'98 final points from Delta, DC, and Northwest Regions.
        -A peek at Ford's new T-bird. Autox material?
        -Testing merceds Benz CLK 320 Coupe.
        -Columns by Lorenzo the Scribe from Pittsburgh, PA.
        -Byron Short's GEEZ software and Slaloms done quickly.
        -Rob Krider on course walk throughs.
        -Editor Kelly on the 3 deadline dates needed when advertising a
2-day,
          pre-entry meet.
        -Letters to the Editor which includes a proposed Stock rule revamp.
        -Our Garage Sale offering auto-x cars for sale has grown some more.

All that and a little more. . . to ripen your interest in the coming auto-x
season.

If you're interested, call 1-800-58-KELLY and charge the $24 annual
subscription to your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. (12 issues.) Please
call between 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Pacific time. Our uppity evening operator is no
longer willing to "standby."

--John Kelly