Re: GT6 Mk3 in CSP

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 Mk3 in CSP
From: Gemery@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:56:32 EST
Mike Bultemeier asks:
> Yeah but isn't everything to heavy for D-Mod? Everything but a Lotus?

Don't be so close-minded :-)  Just because we've never seen it done,
doesn't mean it's impossible!

Austin-Healy Sprite/MG Midget, Fiat 600/800, Fiat 850, Austin/Morris
Mini, Honda S800, Elva Courier, Turner, TVR,  and the Lotus clones
(Caterham, Westfield, & Rotus) can all make the weight. With a
_lot_ of reframing work, I suspect Porsche 914, Fiat X-1/9, and
other more popular cars could also make weight.

Additionally, I've never seen/heard of a really hot turboed DM car...
methinks there's plenty of room for a 30 psi turboed 1.4 liter motor.

George Emery
gemery@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/gemery/scorpion.html