autox-cm

George Harrison, Beatle and motorsports fan

To: CM List <autox-cm@autox.team.net>, Jim Locke <jimlocke3@home.com>,
Subject: George Harrison, Beatle and motorsports fan
From: Jim and Rose Ann Garry <garryj@localnet.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 17:01:32 -0500
Not too many people know that George Harrison was an avid motorsports
fan going back to when he was a boy in 1955.  Here's a little story I
just read about him:

                   Aa friend of George Harrison's
                    named Martin Lewis told the story of how he called
the former
                    Beatle's house and spoke to his wife, Olivia.

                    "How's George?" Lewis asked.

                    "Not so well, I'm afraid," Harrison's wife replied.

                    "Oh, no. What's the matter?" Lewis inquired, fearing
that his
                    friend's health had taken a turn for the worse.

                    "Well, Michael Schumacher's winning a race, and I'm
afraid he
                    doesn't like him very much."

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list