autox-cm

Re: Proposed rule change

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Proposed rule change
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:54:13 -0500
Hottvr@aol.com wrote:

> I'm leaving the CM list, My car is for sale and I just shot the dog(9mm). I'm
> burned out with all of it.
>
> Mike(Sorry I pissed everyone off with my opinion)B.

Gawd, I hope your joking!  (about the dog I mean)  If you weren't such a
great guy, we couldn't have a little fun with ya.  You can't quit
CM...we would miss having the TLS founder and dictator for life here.
But just in case, call me if your car is really for sale.  :) :)

Pat

P.S.  I though you might have called the Knuckledragger over for the dog
thing.

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///