autojumble

[Autojumble] Parts for sale

To: autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: [Autojumble] Parts for sale
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 06:03:35 -0700
I am old and somewhat ill, and need to sell wads of British car parts
at ridiculous prices, the leftovers of 30 years as a british car
junkyard for TR's, MG's and spridgets.  The sheet metal, fancy carbs,
O/D trannies and racing bits are long gone.  What I have are brake
parts, engine parts, front end and steering stuff, the mundane bits.
But here is your chance to stock up at pennies on the dollar!  Local
Tucson customers are welcome to poke around....
Thanks, Bill at Slightly Classics.

Autojumble@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47