Re: [Alpines] oil pressure relief valve

To: D W Spearing <kb9csw@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] oil pressure relief valve
From: Mary and Ron Tebo via Alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:34:05 -0700
Cc: alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Dave:

With regard to your other question about the oil pressure relief valve,
I seemed to recall an article, years ago, by an Alpine racing owner who
even made an adjustable oil pressure relief valve, and I thought that he
would be the one to advise you on what you need. Unless my memory is
faulty, it was Jarrid Gross, the same poster that just replied on the
pistons! Glad to see that you are still around, Jarrid!

Ron Tebo

** alpines@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive