VS: Alpine Rebound Straps

To: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Subject: VS: Alpine Rebound Straps
From: "Lauri Lehtinen" <lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:53:55 +0300
There should be wires at the sides of rag, and they have small coil springs
at thevertical rail. There are also funny round things in rails over the
doors. Parts book shows wires and springs, not how they should locate.
And I was to send this to whole list, but in hurry sent il only to you,
sorry.

Lauri Lehtinen
journalist, engineer
Helsinki, Finland