Re: Seized Clutch and Flywheel

To: wiencek@anl.gov, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Seized Clutch and Flywheel
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:50:27 EDT
Start the car in gear and drive the it around the block with your foot buried
to the floor on the clutch pedal.  Stomp on the accelerator and drop your
foot off: repeat until the clutch breaks lose.  Shock loads like this will
break
it loose, guaranteed.  I have to do it every year here, living in the great
Pacific North Wet ...er, West.
Jim

PS Does anyone know why is the Majordomo sight has been down for days?  I was
summarily dropped from both the Alpine and Tiger list and I cannot access the
"host" to reapply.  Off-list replies will work!  Thanks, Jim

Check out the new British Cars Forum: