Hillman contacts

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Hillman contacts
From: "jarrid_gross@earthlink.net" <jarrid_gross@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:50:33 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Piners,

I have aqquired some alpine parts, which came with a hillman engine.
I took it on a deal and it would have gone to waste otherwise.

I need to umm, get it out of the garage before the wife finds it there.

The engine bores suggest its a 1494 iron head hillman.
It has a twin 36 wip zenith intake and carbs, which I have never seen on
an iron head engine.

Someone really loved this engine, it looks like it may never have been run
after a rebuild.
The head at least is freshly rebuilt, but it looks like water got into the cyl
bores
while it was stored, so there is rust in there.

Anyone know anyone who might be interested in it?

How about forwarding this to the hillman list?

Thx in advance.

Jarrid Gross