Sunbeam Funwagon on eBay

To: hillman@can-inc.com
Subject: Sunbeam Funwagon on eBay
From: <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:08:32 -0400
The usual disclaimers apply: no financial connection, don't know him from Adam,
yadda yadda yadda. But it's still an interesting vehicle!

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA

  Sunbeam RV 1 of a kind. Funky Cozy Cute? Old Collecter  Item number:
2470932386

Current bid:  US $852.00

Time left:  4 hours 28 mins
7-day listing
Ends Apr-06-04 19:29:32 PDT

  Description (revised)

Sunbeam RV 1 of a kind. Funky Cozy Cute? Old Collecter
Vehicle Description

 This could be the only one in the world, in this universe. 1967 Sunbeam about
18' long. 2 doors up front and a rear door in the back. It looks funny, funky
and unusual. I don't know if it came like that from the Sunbeam assembly line
or if it was a step van converted into a small motorhome. The recent owner had
it for 10 years and used it quite a lot, mostly going fishing in the mountains
close by. He told me that everything worked well in the motorhome including the
12 Volt/propane fridge 2 years ago before he stopped using it but I didn't
check anything inside.

The engine is a 4 cylinder Sunbeam engine, started pretty easily after not used
for 2 years and I drove it 25 miles right away and the engine ran fine. Clutch
works good. 3 speed trans has first and second gears that work fine. Has weak
synchro in third gear. . After putting it in third gear, it stayed in gear OK
on the freeway.

Engine cover is in between the front seat like an American step van.

There're sofa beds on both side behind the front seat, so it can sleep 3-4. Has
a fridge as mentioned above. There're storage area underneath the beds. there's
a 3 top burner stove and a sink. A closet that has room for a potty.

Tires are 6.75'15 and they're good held air for 2 years.

No smog is needed and it's licensed until 4-18-04. Has the CA title in my hand
for the new buyer.