Terribly British Car Day in Canberra

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>, hillmanlist
Subject: Terribly British Car Day in Canberra
From: hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:44:25 +1100
For those in Australia, particularly in the Canberra region, a reminder
that "Terribly British" car day is on at Canberra this Sunday 24
November.  Venue is the lawn area between Questacon and "The Lobby"
restaurant - in front of Old Parliament House.   Hosted by the Jaguar
Drivers club.  http://www.netspeed.com.au/jaguar/events.htm#TBD

I have other commitments early Sunday so won't be there until after
11.00 am.  Not sure yet if I'm taking the Alpine as it remains
unregistered - yet to be repaired after someone rear-ended me first time
I drove it (goes in for repairs next week).  It is driveable and the
damage isn't that bad (bent bumper, minor paint and panel).

If you are on any other British car list you might want to forward this
msg.

Cheers

Vic