Re: The "Big Fastbacks"

To: "Jan Eyerman" <jan.eyerman@usa.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The "Big Fastbacks"
From: "Mike Hooper" <mike.hooper@panavision.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:52:58 +0100
I hadn't heard about the Imp influence (brought out in '63?).

The 'Arrow' front end I thought was the standard Hunter layout, the Rapier
being different because of the proposed air con., and as for being fully
aware, this might have only caused despair; it sounds like initially they
were expected to make do with the designs the Hunter boys came up with.

Sorry, I haven't heard of the 'R' car.

The convertible looked good.

Mike