Alpine for sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpine for sale
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:00:02 -0400
I thought I would post this on the list in case anyone might be interested
in buying a series IV Alpine.  The fellow that I bought my Tiger from last
year called me and wanted to know if I knew of anyone looking for a series
IV Alpine.  The car comes with a bunch of spares, a lot of which I don't
recall now, but I remember him saying he has a new soft top, extra seats,
engines, doors, windscreens, and comes with a factory hardtop. The car has
wire wheels, the rear brakes has been rebuilt, and the engine is equipped
with a Webber.  He indicated he would like $2,000.00 for everything as a
package.  His cell phone number is 202-369-8801, the car is located in
Waldorf, MD.
  He indicated there was a fellow in Virginia (northern Virginia I would
think) had called him looking to sell a ( I believe he said a running)
series V Alpine for around $1,200.00. So if you are interested in a series V
Alpine you can ask him about that one too.