Front Shocks

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Shocks
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:10:18 -0500
I just checked out a front shock sold by "Parts America" on-line.  The number
is 20829.  This is a mounting stud at both ends shock and is identical to the
front shocks in my '62 Hillman.  Since the Hillman uses the same front end as
the Series I-III Alpine, this shock should those cars also.

There are some differences, these are:

1. Shock is gas charged

2. Shock is painted white

3. Shock does not have metal dust cover

Price is $10.99 each plus shipping (my two shocks cost just under $30 with
shipping).  So, could someone out in "Sunbeamland" check this out?

Jan Eyerman
1962 Hillman Minx Series IIIC convertible (with new shocks all around)
1973 Hillman Avenger DL