Re: [66 Sunbeam Station Wagon]

To: "Denis STEVENS" <dstevens@online.fr>,
Subject: Re: [66 Sunbeam Station Wagon]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:24:14 -0500
Hillmans were often badged as Sunbeams in Europe.  So it is possible you are
seeing a Hillman Super Minx wagon for sale.

Jan Eyerman
1962 Hillman Minx Series IIIC Convertible
1973 Hillman Avenger DL (sold in the USA as a Plymouth Cricket and in France
as a Sunbeam 1500)

"Denis STEVENS" <dstevens@online.fr> wrote:
Hi, there

Reading weekly issue of french magazine, I've been sort of shocked founding
a 1966 Sunbeam Station Wagon in Paris for sale, could have been mistake or
joke if there wasn't any photo but there is one and rear lights are most
likely same than serie V, am I the only one in Sunbeam world to simply
ignore this model has been produced or is that rare ? I knew about Finidori
model (owner is french) but never heard about this one, any informations
really welcome, maybe Ian Spencer can help ?

Best regards from France

Denis