Re: Grease plan

To: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>,
Subject: Re: Grease plan
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:19:19 +0300
I quess it was some kind of manuskript or storyboard for cinemafilm
"Grease".
They used a multi purpose grease, same product for both suspension joints
and hair. At that time girls (at least in Finland) were attracted of the
rich odor of petrol and car grease, because even motorcycles were not widely
available.

By the way, Volvo 444 from late 404s had lubricating period for steering and
front suspension joints of only 800 km, 500 miles.

Larry
Helsinki