Re: [Re: Old Sunbeam tale]

To: Jeff <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Re: Old Sunbeam tale]
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:31:00 -0500
Jeff - the only reason you feel safe enough to suggest the Tiger is because
you're an ocean away!
Them's fightin' words buddy, bringing up the Tiger.  ; <)

                    Jeff

                    <jeff@v8tiger.de        To:     Ian Spencer
<SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
                    mon.co.uk>              cc:     bob.berghult@lmco.com,

                                            schristie@mail.usfli.com,
alpines@autox.team.net,
                    06/18/02 01:27          owner-alpines@autox.team.net,
jan.eyerman@usa.net
                    PM                      Subject:     Re: [Re: Old Sunbeam
tale]

Scott,

you forgot to add - .... charge armed with all the weapons you can fit
in the boot!

but then I guess Mr Spencer might have the edge with his Harringtons ;-)

Dare I suggest the Tiger is best, after all it is an Alpine with 4 spare
cylinders and a spare exhaust.

Enjoy the Invasion, wish I could be there.

regards

Jeff

In message <sd0f2d0c.084@jhs_izar.healthall.com>, Ian Spencer
<SpenceIC@Healthall.com> writes