Ignition not working...

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition not working...
From: SunbeamAlpine64@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:35:28 EDT
Hey there Football fans
Let me start by congratulating your USA team for the fine show in the FIFA
World Cup, shadowed only by Englands fantastic victory over Argentina.

Here's the real reason for the email...........

My ignition key turns on the ignition warning light but when I turn it that
bit further 9 times out of 10 it doesn't turn the starter - so I have to jump
out and start it direct from the solenoid - Any ideas ? Is it just wear and
tear and time for a new ignition & key ?

Thanks & Regards
Mark
S4
Come On Beckham!!!!!