Re: Upset people

To: Steve Graham <sjgraham@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Upset people
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:37:29 -0700
Tween me and you and the outhouse walls. Tell him he should have looked
longer for one. In my view he is probably a real ding bat and hasn't
guts to admit it. I for one have never ask for a refund unless the part
was junk..As i did a few years ago, it didn't do any good however the
seller wrote a three page pile of retoric about buying on the net. Hey,
this might be the same guy.  I would not give any thing back ask for
reshipment or other wise . He waited too long and also you are not the
local mattress factory. If you didn't promise him a full return... IF HE
FOUND one better shape and cheeper...
My 6.75 p
chuck