Re: New feature on www.sunbeamalpine.org

To: Bill Mounce <bmounce@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: New feature on www.sunbeamalpine.org
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 08:12:51 -0500
Yah, Bill... you are right. But keep in mind, the Rootes Engineers were a
little bit brighter than all the rest. :-) I think that O.K. Welty III's
observation about the Super Sized Cup Holder being the RHD version mounted
on the LHD car is correct too. The LHD version has a crazy straw instead of
the flip top spout. - Ian

Peter Noonan also pointed out that the demister kit works just as well on
the outside of the glass as it does on the inside.