Re: Gear Ratios

To: Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Subject: Re: Gear Ratios
From: Ron Tebo <tebomr@cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:34:32 -0700
Eddie:

Tony Leeming, on Gabriola Island, had a Series II in which he installed
an overdrive with a 3.89 rear end. Tony swore by this combo, and said
the ratio was just great for highway cruising. He has sold his car, and
is now working on a Triumph Stag, but I am sure if you contact him,
he'll tell you the same. He's at tleeming@island.net

Ron Tebo - Series I - B9000627 - ('Pining For Overdrive :))