Upgrading the Heater

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Upgrading the Heater
From: "Ryan Lee" <jsrlee@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 01:39:55 -0700
Morning,

I've beens searching for articles on how to possibly upgrade the heater in
my SV so that it puts out more heat, and puts out more air than somebody
breathing :-)

It's -20C here right now, so obviously I'm not driving it around (though, it
has been done, I know). However, during the spring/fall months, and
sometimes on a cool summer night, I turn the heater on. I always, -always-
drive with the top down, unless it's raining, no matter how cold it is
outside. Thus, my heater got some use this year, as I cruise past people,
top down, t shirt on, as I pass soccer-moms in their Ford Mustangs and VW
Golfs and Chrysler Sebrings, all with their tops up.

Anyone have any tips/links that might help out?

Thanks,

Ryan :Lee
B395000793 LRX  original CC#100
"Mustang Red" Series V