Re: More on Lotus Sunbeam, er....

To: "John Slade" <edalsj@igs.net>, "List, Alpine"
Subject: Re: More on Lotus Sunbeam, er....
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@home.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 06:18:45 -0500
The twin cam was the last in the line of turbo 2.2 motors from Chrysler.  It
produced 225 HP, but was not very reliable. Cylinder head and timing chain
problems.  Chrysler has bought some of both the Sprit R/T and IROC (Daytona)
RT back under the lemon law.  When their running right they'll scream!

Jim