Re: Wiring harness sources

To: "Ray Frazier" <rayfrazier@home.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring harness sources
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:56:49 -0400
Ray,

         You will likely get a number of responses to this question, but I
was extremely pleased with the harness made for my 1953 Alpine MK I by
British Wiring. It was absolutely original looking with all the original
bullet connectors. Everything fitted as it was made to, right lengths and
colour coding. They also supply the necessary tools to crimp bullet
connectors if you need to as well as the bullet sleeves in all
configurations. Mine cost a bit over $300.00. Great people to deal with.

British Wiring
20449 Ithica
Olympia Fields, Illinios 60461
Phone/Fax (708) 481-9050

Regards,
Bob

At 09:28 PM 11/25/01 -0600, Ray Frazier wrote:
>Who is a good source for a good quality wiring harness that looks original?
>Preferably not too expensive.
>
>Ray Frazier
>Series III

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
Sunbeams - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon 1953-1954
Sunbeam-Talbot Home Page: http://pages.ca.inter.net/~robertach/autos.htm
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca or robertach@ca.inter.net