Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:19:08 EST
Group,
I am totally into the SAOCA concept.  As a previous Tiger owner and long time
CAT member I have seen the need in this area to bring Alpine owners together.
The timing was perfect as I just got my CAT renewal form in the mail.  I also
belong to CATO and have found the Alpine support and agenda almost
non-existent.  Even the reception and welcome I received at the Conclave in
Denver made me feel as if I owned a piece of trash.
I know some of you think "why" do we need it when we have the Sunbeamalpine.org
site?  Personally, I hope these two entities are eventually "merge" as one, not
to "Lock Out" others but to gain support for the cause.  I think Ian and
company also need support to keep this going.  I really don&#8217;t see how
they do it without some kind of compensation.  This stuff takes a LOT OF TIME.
I have found the &#8220;Alpine Folks&#8221; sooooo much better to deal with and
we really need to stick together.  These are great little cars!

Paul Scofield
Colorado
Member 0018 (18 was also Roman Gabrial&#8217;s number when he played for the LA
Rams in the 70's....my hero)