Re:BUILD SHEET !!!!!!!

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Subject: Re:BUILD SHEET !!!!!!!
From: MrZAG57@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:59:24 EST
In a message dated 11/14/2001 11:15:13 PM Central Standard Time,
sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com writes:

> Yikes! Not only a monster motor but a monster amount of research and an
> enormous effort in bringing lots of disparate elements together
> (mitsubishi rings?!) to make something that works smoothly.
> Congratulations!
> I'm afraid to ask what all that would cost to duplicate.

Thank you. It took almost 9 months to get it all figured out and built. It is
SOLID as a rock. I have raced this motor at 3 different events. I has about
nine hours on it. Last friday it was on a chassis dyno. My next step is to
install the weber setup Lou Bright helped me find and tune it on the dyno.

Eric