AUGUST TE/AE GATHERING POSTPONED TO Sunday October 28

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: AUGUST TE/AE GATHERING POSTPONED TO Sunday October 28
From: "" <davidkellogg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:29:49
Hello List Folk,

  The gathering planned for Sunday August 26th has to be POSTPONED UNTIL
Sunday, OCTOBER 28th.  The location, directions, and other specifics will be
the same, BUT ON THAT SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28th, DAYLIGHT SAVING ENDS!  Please
take note. More information will follow.

  To anyone for whom this is an inconvenience, I apologize.  I will send out
an update bulletin in ten days or so.  Please pass this information along to
anyone whom you know was planning to attend.

  With Best Wishes,

  David Kellogg