RE: Polishing Stainless Trim

To: <Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Polishing Stainless Trim
From: "Tom Hill" <tom.hill@att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:31:05 -0500
Frank,

I buffed my stainless trim and valve cover using a buffing wheel attached to
my 3/8 drill.  It is somewhat of a pain to hold the parts while buffing but
it worked.  I bought all the necessary goodies from my local Ace Hardware.
A breakdown of required materials can be found at
http://www.caswellplating.com/pickabuff/stainless.htm.  A primer on buffing
in general can be found at http://www.caswellplating.com/Buffbook.PDF.

Good Luck

Tom Hill