RE: Seats

To: "Robert Wiseman" <robman@telocity.com>,
Subject: RE: Seats
From: "Tom Hill" <tom.hill@att.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:09:08 -0500
I purchased a set of the Pro90 vinyl seats available at
http://www.salesco.com/carseats/pro90%202000.htm.  I made a simple plate to
adapt the sliders on the new seats to the mounts on my SV.  The seats are a
little thicker than the original seats so they do take up a little more
room.  BEWARE - Salesco does not have a very good reputation for customer
service.  I bought two sets of seats from them and the only reason I decided
to chance it was because their prices were cheap.

Tom Hill