Re: 5-Speed Conversions

To: "Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Subject: Re: 5-Speed Conversions
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:00:48 +1000
Could you be thinking of the Mitsubishi Colt (an economy car if ever there was
one) which had a 2 speed final drive arrangement.  Wasn't it a front wheel
drive job ?  If  so it would be unlikely to be easily adapted to an Alpine.
The few people I know who had one used low range most of the time and just
shifted in and out of high range in top gear.

Vic