Sunbeam Invasion - Sports Car Forum and Don Sesslar

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Invasion - Sports Car Forum and Don Sesslar
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 20:46:53 -0400
This is exciting - I just got off the phone with Don Sesslar and
he IS planning on coming down for the Sunbeam Invasion!
(probably for the Pig Roast)

This will be really a memorable event reuniting Don with
the Alpine.   I obviously know a lot about Don's
racing career but I have never met him so it really should be
a good time.

I drove the race car for the first time today and there are still
a number of gremlins... clutch slave that I can't seem to get the air out
of, the Stewart-Warner gauges (tach, oil temp, and 2nd water temp) fail to
work, and the ignition switch still doesn't work... I have to use
the button on the solenoid to crank the engine but overall it
was good to see the car move.

Now to work on getting Dan Carmichael to come down to the Pig Roast.
If I hear anything I will post it.

Steve Silverstein