Clean, low mileage, one owner from new, blah blah blah

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Clean, low mileage, one owner from new, blah blah blah
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 01:04:44 -0600 (MDT)
Okay, I may have exaggerated a tad in the subject.  Sometime over the course
of the week I may be dragging some cars out from under a tree over to my shop.
Being a Triumph guy, I'm not well versed on Sunbeam Alpines, but I will soon
own one.  In truth, I've already owned it for a number of years, I just finally
need to get it out of this fellow's back 40.  Wonder what year it might be?

No engine (well, there is a block under the tarp I think) no gearbox, no dash,
no interior, no title, and me with no clue.  I'll try to get some more details
on what may actually be left when I get it extracted, but for now, take a peek
at http://www.team.net/TeamFat/alpine_01.jpg and see if there is anything you
think may be salvaged.

mjb.
PS: The funding drive has done well, thanks to those who contributed!