Brake Fluid Loss

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Fluid Loss
From: Ian Clarke <ian@g0rtf.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 14:34:43 +0100
Hi all,
Thanks to everyone who replied regarding my leaking servo unit.  I'll sort it
out straight away. There aren't many parts of the car that have been
dismantled in this way since the car was new, except the other brake circuit
components and the silencer system . Having said that suspect I suppose I
shall have a whole pile of faults developing now!
By the way  what's the current thinking  these days with regard to the best oil
for the rear axle. I saw some correspondence recently concerning this, but I
don't think there was reference to additives.  They used to be considered a
good idea if I remember correctly??
--
Ian Clarke
mailto: ian@gortf.demon.co.uk