Re: Fw: thanks for getting back

To: Chris Avery <cavery@ctel.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: thanks for getting back
From: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:04:25 -0400
Time out and sit on the steps, gentlemen!  One of the last bastions of relief
from everyday barrages from Howard Stern, Enimen, Dan Rather, my boss, my
subordinates, the cross eyed girl at the convenience store, etc, is this list,
where I can read about LBCs and comradere and getting black stuff under my
fingernails!  Language and attitude, please!  This stuff is is supposed to be
FUN.  Let's keep it that way, Bill M.