.New Item.....Pertronix II Coming....NOS Item at LBCarCo...Tech

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: .New Item.....Pertronix II Coming....NOS Item at LBCarCo...Tech
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 02 Apr 2001 09:44:36 -0500
I thought some of the list would be interested in the Pertronix II.
Tom

--------------------------------------
Date: 4/1/01
From: LBCarCo@LBCarCo.com

This Week at LBCarCo (April 1, 2001)

 This is no Joke ;)
 New Item at LBCarCo
 Pertronix Ignitor II and FlameThrower II Coils....They are HOT!!
 NOS Dashpot Oil Limited Supply
 New LBCarCo Website is Live
 Tech Tip!
 MG 2001, St. Paul Minn. The Place to be in July and win Great Prizes too!
 Your Events can Appear in This Newsletter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is no Joke ;)

Yep this is the last week of the Moss and Little British Car Co, Ltd.
(LBCarCo) <http://www.lbcarco.com/> Interior Sale.  The hammer is ready to
fall on all these great deals and they won't be back for at least a year.
HURRY and visit the LBCarCo website and place your order today for some of the
BEST savings of the YEAR!   This sale is always a very popular one so don't
miss your opportunity!  You will save on Carpet Sets, Panel Kits, Seat
Kit Sets and more.   Just visit The Little British Car Co, Ltd.  (LBCarCo)
<http://www.lbcarco.com/> on the Internet at www.LBCarCo.com
<http://www.lbcarco.com/>.  Once you are at our site just put the MOSS part
number (don't forget the hyphen) in our search page and find out how much you
will save.   You will be glad that you stopped by as you always save at
www.LBCarCo.com <http://www.lbcarco.com/>.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Item at LBCarCo

(http://www.lbcarco.com/images/lightcovers.jpg) Protect your headlamps with
this pair of 7" INVISIBLE Headlamp Guards. Many of us have expensive Tripods
or Halogen lamps on our LBC's or you may just want to protect your standard
sealed beam lamps from breakage. There is nothing worse then being out at
night and having a stone hit our headlamps and zap we are now a one eyed LBC
;) We of course WANT, and NEED to be seen at all times and having only one
Headlamp cuts our visibility down by 50% or more. Another benefit, if you have
beautiful Tripod headlamps they will not be hidden behind those wire screens
that are sometimes used for protection.
I have had them on my MGB now for almost 5 years and they are great and still
look like new! They install easily and are held in place by the chrome trim
ring. and can be removed in a flash for shows if you want. No screws or clips
to snag your clothes, or washing/drying cloths like other types of headlamp
protection. (While were talking about washing our LBC's check out our Full
English Chamois, click here
<http://www.lbcarco.com/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=lbcshop4&amp;page=/chamois.html&;
amp;o={{a}}&amp;a={{a}}> for more info)
Get a pair today at your Typical LBCarCo Savings.  Priced elsewhere at $19.95
or more.  From LBCarCo they are only $14.00 per pair!   Please see our
Specials Offers/Gifts
<http://www.lbcarco.com/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=lbcnews&amp;page=special.html>
for more information and to place your order today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pertronix Ignitor II and FlameThrower II Coils....They are HOT!!

Coming in about a week, the new Ignitor II (Not to replace the very popular
Ignitor) offers enhanced performance levels only found in more expensive
60;box type61; ignition systems and still shares the same form features of the
existing Ignitor i.e. rotating cobalt magnets trigger an electronic switching
module (Hall effect integrated circuit), electronics molded in epoxy, fits
entirely inside the distributor and no complicated wiring making installation
easy.

Ignitor II uses a powerful micro controller with adaptive dwell algorithms to
sense available coil energy and will control the spark energy over the entire
RPM range with these benefits:
7        More energy at high RPM levels reduces misfires improving engine
performance.7        Compared to the Ignitor, develops more than 2 = times the
energy and provides 1 = times more available spark    plug voltage.7
Because peak current level is reached just prior to spark, ignition energy is
sustained with less heat build-up increasing coil and module life.7
Will work with any induction coil, but higher RPM performance is improved when
used with the new Flame-ThrowerT II super low resistance (0.6 ohms)
45,000-volt coil.7        Adjusts spark timing over the RPM range to
compensate for the inherent electronic delay resulting in more stable
timing.7        Senses incorrectly wired Ignitor II or a 60;key left on61;
condition and shuts down the system protecting the coil and other components
from damage.
Order yours today from Little British Car Co, Ltd.  (LBCarCo)
<http://www.lbcarco.com/> and be the "first on your block" to have this NEW
state of the art ignition system installed and concealed in your LBC.  You can
find these on our Specials Offers/Gifts
<http://www.lbcarco.com/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=lbcnews&amp;page=special.html>
pages with the part numbers beginning with P-9 and the coils are listed as .6
ohm.  Order today and we will deliver the New Ignitor and FlameThrower II
coil right to your door as soon as they are available at Fantastic LBCarCo
savings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOS Dashpot Oil Limited Supply

NOS British Leyland Dashpot Oil in original packaging made in UK by Solex for
BL. Great for shows or your toolkit. Get one or more of these rare items while
supplies last.  Due to the limited supply I have not listed this on my
website, just send me an email and let me know you would like one.  If you are
placing an order for other items just put a note in the comment section of the
order form.  These are priced at only $12.00 each (plus shipping) and will not
last long.  This item is pictured in our Online Newsletter at www.LBCarCo.com
<http://www.lbcarco.com/>, then just click on our newsletter link to view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New LBCarCo Website is Live

The NEW version 2 of the Little British Car Co., Ltd. Website is now up and
running and we hope you will enjoy your shopping experience.  The site has
numerous improvements which allow us to run much faster as well as speeding up
your shopping.  When you log onto our site you will find that it looks pretty
much the same on our main page other than in our text instructions you have
the option to enter our Express Checkout and set up or modify your account.
Yes now you can register and save your information right on our server so you
can breeze through when you shop.

Our QuickCart will now accept up to 20 part numbers at a time by using either
the Moss part number or you can now use the Factory number and as long as
there is a cross it will match and show you the LBCarCo price and Moss Part
number if there is one.  You can then add these to your shopping cart , change
the quantities you need or remove an item easily from the cart.  Once you
proceed to the checkout you can store your info, with up to three delivery
addresses (don't forget using a commercial business address will save you $$
on shipping as UPS charges extra for a residential delivery), you can also
store up to three credit cards and select which one you want to use each time
you shop.  (the complete number will NOT show in the checkout).  Please let us
know how you like it and if you have any other suggestions that you think
would be helpful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tech Tip!

Our Tech Tip this week is from Doug Pletcher - Thanks Doug ($20.00 will be
credited to your LBCarCo account) Please contact us ASAP for further info.

Does your car, when traveling about 20 Mph or more, steer to the right when
the gas pedal is released and than to the left when reapplied.  If so check
your rear spring u-bolts for correct tightness.  If not correctly tight the
rear axel will tend to steer the car when torque is applied or released.
(ed.  This is a very important safety tip and should be checked on a regular
basis.  I had this problem about two years ago on my MGB and it is a simple
fix)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep those TIPS coming, WE ALWAYS NEED THEM!

Remember you can earn a $20 purchase credit for each tip that is published in
our weekly mailing.  Please send your tech tips to me at LBCarCo@LBCarCo.com
<mailto:LBCarCo@LBCarCo.com> put the words Tech Tip in the subject line
please.  If you don't currently have an account with LBCarCo you can still
submit a tech tip.  We will provide your credit of $20.00 any time you should
purchase something online from LBCarCo.

Tech Tips are a service of LBCarCo and our friends and customers.  They are
provided on a use at your own risk basis.  These tech tips may be reprinted in
club publications as long as credit is given to Little British Car Co, Ltd
along with reference to our website and the individual that provided the tip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

MG 2001, St. Paul Minn. The Place to be in July and win Great Prizes too!

The big MG Event of the year is in St. Paul, Minnesota and is called an MG
Odyssey.  All the major registers will be present and hotels have been
arranged for each register.  The dates of the event are July 2-6, 2001 and
they have a tons of activities planned for all.  If you were at MG 96 in Indy
it was a sight not to be forgotten with over 1100 MG's present from the rare
Airline Coupe to Stretch MGB's it was amazing and this year promises to be
even better.  The hotels are filling up fast so visit the MG2001 website for
more information at www.MG2001.com <http://www.MG2001.com>.

There are some major prizes so far that have been donated by vendors including
a pair of Airline Tickets to the UK from the Little British Car Co., Ltd.
including departure taxes, a set of Chrome Wire Wheels from British Wire
Wheel, and a Signed, Framed and number print from Artist Kevin Walsh.   If you
are not there you will miss it all so sign up today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Events can Appear in This Newsletter!

LBCarCo is pleased to publish information in our weekly newsletter for any
National/Regional Register or Club of any British Marque.  Please let us
know two weeks before your event.  Please contact us at LBCarCo@LBCarCo.com
<mailto:LBCarCo@LBCarCo.com> to have this information included.  We will also
advise our friends and customers of events we will be attending and hopefully
if you are there you will stop by and say hello, we would love to see you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Comments - What you are saying
In the past  24 months customers have suggested that we put up a customer
comments/reference section on our website.  I have been working on this area
and have put up several of the comments we have received.  We actually get a
couple a day so there are more and more to put up and as timer permits I will
add more.  You can find this link on our contact page.  Thanks very much for
all the support and comments and helping to make our little company what it is
today.

Cheers,

Jeff and Jan Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
<http://www.LBCarCo.com <http://www.LBCarCo.com>>

29311 Aranel
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
248-489-0022 / 800-637-9640
Fax 248-489-9665
Email: LBCarCo@LBCarCo.com <mailto:LBCarCo@LBCarCo.com>
Also visit the premier MGA Website
<http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgar <http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgar>>

Should you have any questions please let me know and hopefully you will visit
our site often. To unsubscribe from our mailing list all you need do is to
send an email to Majordomo@ipl.co.uk <mailto:Majordomo@ipl.co.uk> with the