Re: steel wheel color

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: steel wheel color
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 13:17:46 -0600
For the owners looking to refinish their steel wheels, no matter what color you
decide on, please consider having them powder coated. My son and I did this last
year with both of our Alpines and this is truly a permanent, chip resistant,
good
looking finish. Be sure the wheel is finely blasted to bare metal before
treatment
and then never worry about it again! Brent