Re: Hard Top Quarter Windows

To: Carl R Berghult <berghult@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Hard Top Quarter Windows
From: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:28:25 +1100
When I did mine (S3- same hardtop) I had to carefully drill out the rivets
Inside the frame, at the corners, are small metal brackets that go around
each of the corners and to which the frames are rivetted, thus holding it
all together.  Rivetting it all back together is an exercise that tests the
patience, but it can be done.  Thinking about it, you could probably get
away with drilling out rivets from 2 corners only.

Cheers

Vic Hughes