Re: Check out eBayMotors item 533661542 (Ends Jan-04-01

To: CANISDOG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Check out eBayMotors item 533661542 (Ends Jan-04-01
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 22:43:54 EST
Paul,
Yes, many people don't know what's readily available from Rick and myself.
Here's a good one: last year I had a gut from Maryland call and ask if I had
the AMT Tiger kits in stock at $18.95. When I told him yes, he said he would
like to order two, one for himself and a friend.  At the time I didn't give
it any thought until he called a few weeks later and wanted to order 4 more
kits for four more "friends"!

To make a long story short, he was selling them on Ebay and people were
bidding them up to around $35-$40 per kit.  Needless to say I cut him off
after finding out his little profit scheme.

Ebay has some bargains, but like anything else buyer beware and don't get
into a bidding war, you may be bidding against the sellers brother or wife!

Curt
Classic Sunbeam