Re: [Sunbeam Invasion - June 8th, 9th, 10th 2001]

To: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Sunbeam Invasion - June 8th, 9th, 10th 2001]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 14 Nov 00 21:40:27 EST
Ian,

I will mark those dates on my calender and plan on driving my Plymouth Cricket
(hopefully it will have been rebadged as a Hillman Avenger by then) will it be
welcome?  If you would e-mail me something I will put it in the "Melodies"
(the newsletter of the "Brotherhood of the Three Spires"-all of this should
test your Rootes knowledge!), I will also forward it to the North American
Singer Owner's Club.

Jan Eyerman
1959 Hillman Minx Series III
1973 Plymouth Cricket (soon to be a Hillman Avenger-the nameplates are on my
desk now)

"Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com> wrote:
I just wanted to take a minute to announce an upcoming event.
Sunbeamalpine.org will be sponsoring the "Sunbeam Invasion" in Dayton, Ohio
the weekend of June 8th, 9th, 10th 2001.

The original intent was to keep this an Alpines only weekend, but we have
decided that it just wouldn't be right to close the door on all the other
Rootes autos. So, we are inviting all Tigers, Imps , Humbers, Commers, and any
other Rootes makes to come join the fun.

We are planning a lot of events, including a rally and a pig roast. A full
schedule of events will be posted on www.sunbeamalpine.org later this month,
as well as a full list of great prizes. Featured at this event will be Steve
Silverstein's 'F' Production Champion Series IV Alpine race car once driven by
Don Sessler and the Sportscar Forum. With a little luck, we can get Bob
Avery's Theodoli Sebring Harrington Alpine to show up as well, we hope!

I will make another announcement as soon as the details have been posted to
the site. We will also provide a list of local hotels with reserved blocks of
rooms for the event. Mark your calanders!! This will be the event not to miss.
- Ian

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital